The children in Year 3 & 4 will cover lots of athletic disciplines such as 30 metre sprint, hurdles, javelin and shot put, standing long jump. Alongside this, they will take part in various drills which will improve their technique and stamina, as being lots of fun.
At the end of the club please collect your child from your usual school pick up point where the Shine staff will meet you to sign out.
If you need your child to stay at school until 17:50, please book Snack & Chill.
Please wear loose sports clothing and trainers.
- Our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- Clubs can be booked termly, or week by week depending on your preference. We recommend booking popular clubs termly to ensure you have a space.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s experienced team are first-aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions