Based on the grass facilities at the Shine Sports Ground, we will be training and developing children in their strength, endurance and enjoyment of track and field including events including:
- Sprint events - 100m, 200m, 400m, 4×100m relay and 4×400m relay.
- Endurance events - 800m, 1500m, 5k.
- Throw events - Discus, Shot, Javelin, Hammer.
- Jump events - Long Jump, Triple Jump.
Please wear loose sports clothing and trainers.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s experienced team are first-aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Sessions are led by experienced, qualified instructors.
- Please note we require 6 days notice in order to offer a credit or refund for a missed session.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions