Shoot some hoops with Shines qualified coaching team. The children will be learning how to advance the ball by bouncing it while walking or running (dribbling) or by passing it to a teammate. Learn the skills required to play the game of basketball and then put your new skills in action through matches.
Please add the activity to your basket to enable you to add the dates you require and the child details.
- Please note a change to our cancellation and amendment policy to 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- This club is usually held outside on the playground.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Shine are working with your school to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions