In Shine's Basketball Workshops held outside at the Shine Community Sports Ground, children of any ability will be learning the skills required to play the game of basketball and then put their new skills in action through matches.
- Please note we run a 48 credit and refund policy at our Holiday Clubs. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional team are first aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Drop off - You may drop off upto 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of your activity.
- Should the guidelines regarding COVID-19 change, we will adapt, react and communicate accordingly.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions