Children are directed and supported by Shine's Creative team. Boys and girls can join us on a colourful journey that will work towards a termly goal, each week building on the previous week.
The plan of what the children will be creating is as follows:
Week 1 - Bumble Bee Craft
Week 2 - Paper Plate Dream Catcher
Week 3 - Peek-a-Boo Eggs
Week 4 - Spring Tree Painting
Week 5 - Rainbow Pom Craft
Please note this plan is subject to the staffing and material availability and may change without notice.
The Shine Creative group will be guided through their session by experienced, supportive staff. All of the equipment and materials will be provided.
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- Having an activity in your basket is not a reservation of a space and booking is only complete when you have checked out.
- Please note that places are limited.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions