In recognition of the long school day ahead, children attending Shine's Breakfast Club will be offered quiet, engaging activities that are not designed to be too taxing and they will be encouraged to enjoy an appropriate breakfast (cereal, toast and a cup of milk) before being handed over to the school staff.
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s staff are DBS checked, first aid trained and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions