Shine's popular Dodgeball Club is an ideal choice for active boys and girls from Elmlea Infants. Dodgeball is an inclusive and fun based team sport that is growing in popularity and can be enjoyed equally by children of all ages and abilities. Come and join us for this friendly and sociable activity.
Please note that there is no club on Friday 25th January due to the disco.
As well as having great fun enjoying this rapidly expanding team sport, the dodgeball participants will benefit from well structured, healthy and enjoyable team games and mini matches that combine a range of basic throwing and catching techniques encompassing the fundamental skills of balance, speed, communication and co-ordination. Sessions are based indoors and are lead by Shine's supportive and motivational coaches.
- The Shine coaches will collect children and get them changed in the hall. Unless you want to, there is no need to meet your child before the club starts.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- This activity is available exclusively for children from the host school.
- We will present a 'Star of the Term' award.
- Bookings must be made before 12.00 on the day - for late bookings please call 01174 033 033
- Cancellations should be made before 10.00am via email to [email protected]
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions