As well as having great fun enjoying this rapidly expanding team sport, the dodgeball participants will benefit from well structured, healthy and enjoyable team games and mini matches that combine a range of basic throwing and catching techniques encompassing the fundamental skills of balance, speed, communication and co-ordination. Sessions are based indoors and are lead by Shine's supportive and motivational coaches.
- The Shine coaches will collect children and get them changed in the hall. Unless you want to, there is no need to meet your child before the club starts.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- This activity is available exclusively for children from the host school.
- We will present a 'Star of the Term' award.
- Cancellations should be made before 10am on the day to receive a credit.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will be taken back to the school office.
- Did you know that you can also book your child into Shine's Snack & Chill session located in the Shine Room until 17:55.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions