Football Academy(Ages 11 to 13)
Join Shine Football Academy on outstanding 3G facilities
Coombe Dingle Sports Complex, Coombe Lane, BS9 2BJ
For older children aged 11-13, this day will enable players from any club to improve their techniques, skills and game play in a fun and supportive environment at Coombe Dingle Sports Complex with it's outstanding 3G playing surfaces.
Early and late booking available when you add this activity to your basket.
- Water bottle - Please bring more than one drink for the day to ensure you stay hydrated. We are unable to supply water or drinks.
- Packed lunch including all snacks you might want during the day. (No nut products please)
- Clothing that is appropriate for the chosen activity and the weather. Children will have shelter but will be outside all day.
- Based on grass and hard court, please bring boots, trainers and long socks in order to make the best of the day.
- Shin pads
Sessions are always led by an experienced and friendly team. Players will be put into appropriate age and ability groups and have an opportunity to improve all aspects of their football experience including:
- Shooting and the basics of attacking play
- Controlling the ball with both feet
- Tackling and the basics of defensive play
- Communication and team work
- Free kicks, penalties and other set plays
- Vision and understanding the game and its laws
- Fair Play - learning to win and lose
- Please note we run a 48 credit and refund policy at our Holiday Clubs. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s staff are first aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.