Forest Adventure(Ages 5 to 11)
Get in touch with nature
Shine Sports Ground, Lime Trees Road, BS6 7XW
Join Shine's qualified Forest Adventure team for an exciting workshop that combines nature, creativity and discovery during a day that focuses on healthy, sociable outdoor fun for children of all ages. Enjoy some fresh air and adventure with Shine.
Also running at Coombe Dingle Sports Complex, BS9.
- Wellies or old boots
- Waterproofs (weather dependent)
- Water bottle - You need to bring more than one drink for the day to ensure you stay hydrated. We are unable to supply water or drinks.
- Packed lunch including all snacks you might want during the day. (No nut products please)
- Clothing that is appropriate for the chosen activity and the weather. Children will have shelter but will be outside all day. Old clothes recommended!
Shine's Forest Adventure is a memorable outdoor adventure experience thanks to the experienced Forest Leaders team who deliver an exciting day long programme that is an ideal choice for children who like to try new challenges. The activities will include:
- Den building - from small scale animal shelters to protection from the elements for the whole group
- Fire lighting - learn the science behind lighting a small fire in the safest way
- Cookery - cooking simple foods on the open fire (please ensure you let us know if your child has any food allergies)
- Nature trails - follow set activities to help explore the natural environment
- Minibeast hunts - meet the creatures that live on the site
- Natural crafts - use natural materials to create hand-made items that are ready to take home
- Safe archery - work with our specially trained staff to test your aim
- Clay modelling
- Soft Archery
- Please note we run a 48 hour credit and refund policy at our Holiday Clubs. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional team are first aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Drop off - You may drop off upto 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of your activity.