Shine's Gymnastics Club aspires to improve children’s balance, strength, flexibility and co–ordination in a friendly, safe and rewarding environment. Join Shine's experienced gymnastics coaching team for this enjoyable beginners level session.
- Clothing that is appropriate for the chosen activity
- Water bottle (Available in the Shine Shop)
Shine's Gymnastics programme utilises specialist equipment with the expert guidance of experienced instructors.
Sessions will focus on core gymnastics skills including;
- Floor Work
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s staff are DBS checked, first aid trained and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions