Shine's Gymnastics Club at Henleaze Infants School is specifically for children from Reception and Year 1 and is based around Shine's Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme which aspires to improve children’s balance, strength, flexibility and co–ordination in a friendly, safe and rewarding environment. Join Shine's experienced, qualified gymnastics coaching team for this enjoyable beginners level session.
Shine's Gymnastics programme utilises specialist equipment with the expert guidance of qualified, experienced instructors. Children will work through the stages of the Shine Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme from Levels 1 to 10 and be presented with certificates and badges for their achievement.
Sessions will focus on core gymnastics skills including;
- Floor Work
- Team Display
Children who progress through the award scheme will be invited to attend Shine's Advanced Gymnastics sessions located at Shine Community Sports Hall.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session (collection from the school reception).
- We will present a 'Star of the Day' award.
- Bookings must be made before 12.00 on the day - for late bookings please call 01174 033 033
- Cancellations should be made before 10.00am via email to [email protected]
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions