Shine's Gymnastics Club at Nova is based around Shine's Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme which aspires to improve children’s balance, strength, flexibility and co– ordination in a friendly, safe and rewarding environment. Join Shine's experienced, qualified gymnastics coaching team for this enjoyable beginners level session.
Shine's Gymnastics programme utilises specialist equipment with the expert guidance of qualified, experienced instructors. Children will work through the stages of the Shine Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme from Levels 1 to 10 and be presented with certificates and badges for their achievement.
Sessions will focus on core gymnastics skills including;
- Floor Work
- Team Display
Children who progress through the award scheme will be invited to attend Shine's Gymnastic Development Programme Level 2 located at Shine Community Sports Hall.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Children will be escorted by teaching staff to the school hall at the end of the school day.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- We will present a 'Star of the Term' award.
- Cancellations should be made before 10am on the day to receive a credit.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will be taken back to the school office.
- For extended childcare until 17:55, book your child into Shine's Snack & Chill session, located in the Shine Room.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions