Shine's Gymnastics Workshops are always popular and offer enthusiastic young gymnasts an opportunity to spend a day enjoying a series of core gymnastics disciplines with the support of a great team of instructors in a friendly and rewarding environment.
Early and late booking available when you add to your basket.
A typical Shine Gymnastics Workshop programme consists of a well organised day of gymnastics themed fun games and floor work skills. After a mid-morning break the group will focus on a range of basic apparatus with the aim to promote confidence and develop the participants skills. Children will work with experienced instructors on their core gymnastics skills including;
- Floor Work
- Please note we run a 48 hour notice for a credit or refund policy. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are first aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Please adhere to the drop off/pick up and social distancing measures in place
- After drop off and pick up, please exit the site immediately
- Should the guidelines regarding COVID-19 change, we will adapt, react and communicate accordingly.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions