Shine is running a football club for children in Reception at Elmlea Infants during term time. The sessions are based outdoors and provide an ideal opportunity for boys and girls with an interest in football to attend well structured, healthy and enjoyable sessions with an experienced team of coaches. Please ensure you have football boots and shin pads together with trainers in case the weather forces us onto the playground.
Shine welcome children of all abilities to this enjoyable and inclusive activity. Players will get the chance to improve their football in all the essential skills including:
- Shooting and the basics of attacking play
- Tackling and the basics of defensive play
- Communication and team work
- Free kicks, penalties and other set plays
- Vision and understanding the game
In addition to improving the participants knowledge of the game and helping them to work as part of a team, sessions will also incorporate fundamental skills such as;
Subject to the guidelines allowing, each session will end with small sided matches in which the teams will be divided into appropriate age groups and put the new skills they have learned into practice.
- Please sign your child out from the Quad at the end of your session.
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- Shine’s staff are DBS checked, first aid trained and fully insured.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions