Offering a day of fun and variety and giving the option of indoor creative or outdoor activities, this day offers the best of both of our popular Shine Mini's and Creative days for children in Reception to Year 2.
Monday: Foraged name cards & Balloon print caterpillars
Tuesday: Green monsters & Mosaic sunflowers
Thursday: Bear hunt map & Seed starting
Friday: Snappy sharks & Squirrels on a stick
Shines experienced, supportive staff who will deliver a series of art based workshops, creative choices, outdoor activities and sports. This day gives the option of being indoors or outdoors depending on the weather.
- Please note we run a 48 hour refund policy at our Holiday Clubs. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional team are first aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Parents are not allowed on site.
- Should the guidelines regarding COVID-19 change, we will adapt, react and communicate accordingly
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions