Shine recognises that children may not always want to take part in a structured creative or sporting activity, so we have developed a session called My Time, during which staff will provide a range of creative activities, board games, construction kits and toys for children to choose from.
Shine will meet the children in the Shine Room, where staff will be on hand to help the children with their activities.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Children will be escorted by teaching staff to the Shine Room at the end of the school day.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Cancellations should be made before 10am on the day to receive a credit.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12:00 on that day, your child will be taken back to the school office.
- Did you know that you can also book your child into Shine's Snack & Chill session located in the Shine Room until 17:55.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions