Children will engage in a range of cookery activities to include food preparation, learning to follow a recipes, weighing and measure and preparing food.
We will always try to keep to this plan but it is subject to ingredients availability and may change without notice.
Shine will provide all the ingredients. The children don't need to bring anything with them to this club.
Recipes are available on request.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Whilst we try, we cannot always accommodate individual dietary requirements within our cookery programme.
- Children will be escorted by teaching staff to the Shine Room at the end of the school day.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Cancellations should be made before 10am on the day to receive a credit.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will be taken back to the school office.
- Did you know that you can also book your child into Shine's Snack & Chill session located in the Shine Room until 17:55.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions