Children will engage in a range of cookery activities to include food preparation, learning to follow a recipe, weighing and measuring. All ingredients are provided and the children will be sent home with wet ingredients or make recipes which don't require cooking.
Week 1 - Spinach & Ricotta Filo Baskets
Week 2 - Oat and Berry Cookies
Week 3 - Veggie Patties
Week 4 - Garibaldi Biscuits
Week 5 - Courgette & Cheese Ravioli
Week 6 - Apple and Vanilla Tart
We will always try to keep to this plan but it is subject to ingredients availability and may change without notice.
Shine will provide all the ingredients. The children don't need to bring anything with them to this club.
Recipes are available on request.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Whilst we try, we cannot always accommodate individual dietary requirements within our cookery programme.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Bookings must be made before 12.00 on the day - for late bookings please call 01174 033 033
- Cancellations should be made before 10.00am via email to [email protected]
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions