Futsal is FIFA's official indoor football game which is, essentially, a scaled down version of outdoor football played indoors. It is a small sided game (5v5) played on a smaller field (roughly basketball court sized) with a smaller ball which doesn't bounce. Futsal is played with touchline boundaries. There are no walls in play. This is the game that outdoor football players around the globe play when they are indoors to refine their control skills and touch.
Sessions takes place at Shine Community Sports Hall and are led by one of Shines qualified football coaches, players will have an opportunity to improve all aspects of their football experience including:
- Shooting and the basics of attacking play
- Controlling the ball with both feet
- Tackling and the basics of defensive play
- Communication and team work
- Free kicks, penalties and other set plays
- Vision and understanding the game and its laws
- Fair Play - learning to win and lose
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions