HALF SEASON DISCOUNT OFFER - ONLY £70:00
Shine Junior Football Club's FA qualified coaching team will deliver a combination of training sessions and friendly matches that will develop children’s skills, techniques and knowledge of the game in a supportive and professional environment.
Shine JFC are currently recruiting players for the Under 6 Squad which is eligible for boys and girls entering Year 1 in September. Book here and pay one subscription for the season. Your seasonal subs of £95.00 (£70:00 half season from January to April) includes the following:
- Your Shine JFC shirt for the season
- Whole season of football from Sat 8th September through to Sat 8th April (full date schedule will be given before you start)
- All Saturday training indoors at Shine Community Sports Hall, Brecon Road, Henleaze, BS9 4DT
- All coaching with FA qualified coaches
NEWSFLASH - Your end of season presentation will be Friday 26th April. More details to follow from your coach.
Players will get the chance to improve their technique in all the essential skills through fun games. These skills will be age appropriate as part of a progression through the age groups from Under 6 to Under 11.
The focus of the weekly sessions for the U6 squad will include:
- Basic Attacking (Shooting)
- Basic Defending (Tackling)
- Ball Control
- Communication and team work
- Basic passing & dribbling
- Learning to win & lose
- Match rules through games
In addition to improving the participant’s knowledge of the game and helping them to work as part of a team, sessions will also incorporate fundamental skills such as;
Each session will end with small-sided matches in which the members of the squad will be divided into ability based teams and put their new skills into practice.
Shine JFC’s Saturday training sessions take place Shine Community Sports Hall, Brecon Road, BS9 4DT between 8:45 and 9:45.
- A 'Player of the Week' award will be presented at the end of each session
- Children will not be able to participate without shin pads
- Squad places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are FA level qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Parents/carers are encouraged to stay and watch their child whilst enjoying the tea and coffee facilities
- Squad members will be given a Shine JFC shirt for the season, which must be returned at the end of the season.
- Shine JFC will hold an end of season presentation event
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions