This full day of activities will be led by experienced, motivated staff and includes a wide range of fun outdoor activities including age appropriate team games and challenges.
- Water bottle - You need to bring more than one drink for the day to ensure you stay hydrated. We are unable to supply water or drinks.
- Packed lunch including all snacks you might want during the day. (No nut products please)
- Clothing that is appropriate for the chosen activity and the weather. Children will have shelter but will be outside most of the day.
- Please note we run a 48 credit and refund policy at our Holiday Clubs. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional team are first aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Drop off - You may drop off upto 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of your activity. Please follow the signs to your drop off point.
- After drop off and pick up, please exit the site immediately
- Should the guidelines regarding COVID-19 change, we will adapt, react and communicate accordingly.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions