Multi-Sports has long been a popular addition to Shine Holiday Club and features a range of indoor and outdoor sporting activities. Multi-Sports provides a fun and varied day where each day will include a variety of sports suited to the children booked onto this activity. Whilst the plan of the day will be determined by the children booked onto the day, and of course the weather.
Our intention will be to split the group the children by age so they play with children in similar age and friend groups.
A typical multi sports day might start with some sports related ice breakers and active warm up games to get the children ready for their day.
Most multi sports days feature athletic disciplines such as 30m sprint, hurdles, javelin and shot put, standing long jump. Alongside this, they will take part in various team games which will improve their co-ordination and basic ball skills as well as being lots of fun.
- Soft Ball Cricket
We always include the children's favourites such as 'capture the flag'. The variety of activities delivered on any given day are weather dependant but we guarantee a full and fun day for all.
- Please note our cancellation policy requires 48 hours notice for a credit or amendment to a different day. Click T&C's for more information
- Places are limited and available on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Shine Holiday Club's presentation ceremony takes place from 15:50-16:00 every day. A 'Star of the Day' award will presented, in each different holiday club activity, to a child or children who has excelled during the day.
- If you are choosing to drive to us, please note the school car park is for staff only. Please park on neighbouring streets.
- Entrance to Shine Holiday Club is at the rear of the school, not the main entrance.
Shine's extended hours service is called 'Working Day Option'. The service allows working parents/carers the option of an early arrival time from 08.00 and/or a late departure time before 18.00. Children attending the extended hours will be supervised by Shine staff and offered a variety of free play outdoor and indoor activities. The cost and time details are as follows:
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions