Shine Multi has been refreshed and re-launched! An action packed day and allow children to take part with other children of similar ages. What's new?
NEW Nerf Gun Battles will take place every day. Target practice, Ammo Amnesty and Capture the Flag are all planned, as well as lots of other sports and activities.
Shine Multi at Elmlea is for children from Years 3 - 5, with a Holiday Hangout NEW day for children in Years 5 - 7.
A typical Shine Multi day might start with some sports related ice breakers and active warm up games to get the children ready for their day.
They will take part in various team games which will improve their co-ordination and basic ball skills as well as being lots of fun.
- Nerf Battles
- Soft Ball Cricket
We always include the children's favourites such as 'capture the flag'. The variety of activities delivered on any given day are weather dependant but we guarantee a full and fun day for all.
- Please note a change to our cancellation policy effective as at 22.07.19. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Cancellations should be made 48 hours before the day to receive a credit.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Shine Holiday Club's presentation ceremony takes place from 15:50-16:00 every day. A 'Star of the Day' award will presented, in each different holiday club activity, to a child or children who has excelled during the day.
- Morning drop off can be at Elmlea Junior School or Shine Community Sports Hall. A walking bus will escort the children the short distance to Elmlea for the days activities at 10:00 prompt.
- Customers must park safely when dropping off and collecting your child/ren. Do not park on the clearly marked zigzags
Shine's extended hours service is called 'Working Day Option'. The service allows working parents/carers the option of an early arrival time from 08.00 and/or a late departure time before 18.00. Children attending the extended hours will be supervised by Shine staff and offered a variety of free play outdoor and indoor activities. The cost and time details are as follows:
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions