Shine have a qualified ceramicist who will lead with children in this engaging and creative club. Every week, the children will learn a variety of techniques to create artworks to bring home.
Shine will provide everything necessary. The children don't need to bring anything with them to this club.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Whilst we try, we cannot always accommodate individual dietary requirements within our cookery programme.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Cancellations should be made before 10am on the day to receive a credit.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12:00 on that day, your child will be taken back to the school office.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions