Street Dance is a popular form of urban dance which involves diverse steps and movements with lots of arm actions and poses. This active and energetic workshop is specifically designed for children of all abilities, especially those who want to have great fun and learn a popular urban dance style in the process.
Shine's expert and enthusiastic team of instructors will take the group through the basic street dancing moves as well as focusing on techniques to help them link steps and remember choreography. As individuals and as part of a team the children will learn dynamic routines.
- Please note we run a 48 hour refund policy at our Holiday Clubs. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Parents are not allowed on site.
- Should the guidelines regarding COVID-19 change, we will adapt, react and communicate accordingly.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions