For a mix of boys & girls, Shine Junior Football Club's coaching team will deliver a summer of football, sessions will be fun and inclusive and will allow important skills and techniques to be learned. If you are one of our JFC or Pumas players, or if you are just wanting to come and enjoy some summer football in the early evening, these sessions are perfect for you!
- Shin Pads (Available in The Shine Shop)
- Boots and Trainers
- Water Bottle (Available in The Shine Shop)
Players will get the chance to improve their technique in all the essential skills through fun games.
The focus of the weekly sessions for the U11 & U12 age group will include:
- Basic Attacking (Shooting)
- Basic Defending (Tackling)
- Ball Control
- Communication and team work
- Basic passing & dribbling
- Learning to win & lose
- Match rules through games
In addition to improving the participant’s knowledge of the game and helping them to work as part of a team, sessions will also incorporate fundamental skills such as;
- Children will not be able to participate without shin pads
- Shine’s professional coaching team are FA level qualified, DBS checked and fully insured
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions