The students will learn the different styles of Broadway and West End dance with our qualified dance coaches. Theatre dance focuses on routines from your favourite shows, such as The Lion King or Frozen leading up to a live performance to family and friends at the end of term. Join Shine's inspirational and supportive dance instructors for this indoor based activity.
Shine's expert and enthusiastic team of instructors will take the group through the moves as well as focusing on techniques to help them link steps and remember choreography. As individuals and as part of a team the children will learn recognisable show tunes. The weekly sessions will build towards a series of live performances during the academic year with 'in-house' shows for the benefit of family and friends.
- The children will be colleted by the Shine coaches and taken to the Elmlea Juniors Dance Studio.
- Collection at 4.30pm will be from the Elmlea Junior Dance Studio.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- We will present a 'Star of the Day' award to a deservng child.
- Bookings must be made before 12.00 on the day - for late bookings please call 01174 033 033
- Cancellations should be made before 10.00am via email to [email protected]
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions