A 'mini' version of golf specifically designed for children beginning to learn the skill and techniques associated with one of the UK's favourite sports.
The basic techniques and skills of golf will be broken down to ensure all participants gain a clear understanding of the basics. During the session, the group will take part in numerous games and exercises in a and supportive and controlled environment.
Please wear loose sports clothing and trainers.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Cancellations should be made before 10am on the day to receive a credit.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12:00 on that day, your child will be taken back to the school office.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions