Basketball Club(Years 3 to 6)
A slam dunk of a club
Southville Primary School (Junior Site)
Shoot some hoops with Shines experienced and passionate team. The children will be learning how to advance the ball by bouncing it while walking or running (dribbling) or by passing it to a teammate. Learn the skills required to play the game of basketball and then put your new skills in action through matches.
If you need your child to stay at school until 17:55, please book Snack & Chill.
- Please note our our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- This club is usually held outside on the playground.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Shine’s experienced team are first-aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033