Shine Cricket Academy's sessions are open to children of all abilities and are an ideal introduction to this great team sport. As well as having fun and healthy exercise, the group will learn the core skills, techniques and basic knowledge of soft ball cricket.
This club replaces Tri-Golf.
Shine Cricket Academy's sessions are a positive and fun based introduction to basic cricket skills, techniques and rules. The emphasis is always about learning through enjoyment. The wide ranging programme will include:
- Basics of batting: Holding the bat correctly, watching the ball and a range of basic shots
- Basics of bowling: How to hold the ball, bowling with a straighr arm and learning about a basic bowling run up.
- Basics of fielding: Introduction to catching, throwing, ground fielding and wicket-keeping
- Team Play: Being part of a team, basic fielding positions
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- A 'Star of the Day, or Term' award will presented at the end of each term to a child who has excelled during the session.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions