Learn a range of popular dance styles in this energetic platform for children of all abilities and experience to express themselves within a dance group during this fun packed, healthy and sociable weekly session.
Shine's team of instructors will take the group through the basic dancing moves in different dance styles, for example street dance, theatre dance and jazz as well as focusing on techniques to help them link steps and remember choreography.
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s staff are DBS checked, first aid trained and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions