As well as having great fun enjoying this rapidly expanding team sport, the dodgeball participants will benefit from well structured, healthy and enjoyable team games and mini matches that combine a range of basic throwing and catching techniques encompassing the fundamental skills of balance, speed, communication and co-ordination.
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Shine’s experienced team are first-aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Shine are working with your school to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions