Shine's Gymnastics Club Henleaze Junior School is based around Shine's Gymnastic's Proficiency Award Scheme which aspires to improve children’s balance, strength, flexibility and co–ordination in a friendly, safe and rewarding environment. Join Shine's experienced, qualified gymnastics coaching team for this enjoyable session.
Early access codes will be emailed to those currently booked on this club on Thursday 31st January 2019.
Shine's Gymnastics programme utilises specialist equipment with the expert guidance of qualified, experienced instructors. Children will work through the stages of the Shine Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme from Levels 1 to 10 and be presented with certificates and badges for their achievement.
Sessions will focus on core gymnastics skills including;
- Floor Work
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- We will present a 'Star of the Day' award.
- Cancellations should be made before 10am on the day to receive a credit.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12:00 on the day, your child will be taken back to the school office.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions