Jingle Gymnastics Workshops(Reception to Year 6)
A fun and exciting day of gymnastics skills
Southville Primary School (Junior Site)
Shine's Gymnastics Workshops are always popular and offer enthusiastic young gymnasts an opportunity to spend a day enjoying a series of core gymnastics disciplines with the support of a great team of instructors in a friendly and rewarding environment.
Late stay is available from 16:00-17:55pm. To book, click Late Stay when you have added the dates you wish to book into your basket.
There is no early drop off at Southville, you can drop from 08:50am.
- Clothing that is appropriate for the chosen activity ie. shorts or leggings, sticky socks
- If your hair length is long please tie it back.
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch, drinks and snacks for the day. Shine is a nut free organisation and do not allow any products containing nuts or traces of nuts in their snacks/packed lunches. This includes Nutella, Pesto, Kinder Bueno or anything else containing nuts. We will call you and ask to bring alternatives if you pack nut items in lunch boxes.
A typical Shine Gymnastics Workshop programme consists of a well organised day of gymnastics themed fun games and floor work skills. After a mid-morning break the group will focus on a range of basic apparatus with the aim to promote confidence and develop the participants skills. Children will work with experienced instructors on their core gymnastics skills including;
- Floor Work
- Please note we run a 48 hour notice for a credit or refund policy. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are first aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.