Shine Cricket Academy's Winter training programme provides an exciting opportunity for children of all abilities aged Year 5 to Year 7 to develop their cricket skills and knowledge in a supportive and inclusive environment with qualified experienced coaches. Squad places are limited.
- Footwear and clothing that are appropriate for the chosen activity
- Traditional cricket 'whites' (recommended, but not essential)
- Water bottle (Available in The Shine Shop)
- Children are welcome to bring their own cricket equipment but please ensure you remember to take it with you at the end of the session!
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- This activity is available to children from any school, providing they are of the correct age group.
Shine's hard ball winter training programme runs from January to March with sessions taking place on Tuesday evenings at St. Bedes Catholic College, Long Cross, Lawrence Weston, Bristol BS11 0SU.
The 11 week coaching programme will involve a combination of net sessions, match situations, skills drills and cricket themed exercises with an emphasis on healthy fun. Please note that there will be no session on 19th February during half term. Further details on the content of the programme will made available to parents of squad members shortly before the start of the season on Tuesday 8th January.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions