For children in Reception & Year 1, Shine Holiday Club's Mini Football days allow infant aged children to make new friends and have lots of healthy football-themed fun in a healthy and supportive environment. Activities will be located in the safe surroundings of Coombe Dingle Sports Complex, where Shine's experienced staff will provide a wide range of age-appropriate activities for children of all abilities.
Early and late booking available when you add to your basket.
Football on Wednesday is being held at the Shine Sports Ground.
- Water bottle - Please bring more than one drink for the day to ensure you stay hydrated.
- Packed lunch including all snacks you might want during the day. (No nut products please)
- Clothing that is appropriate for the chosen activity and the weather. Children will have shelter but will be outside all day.
- Based on grass and hard court, please bring boots, trainers and long socks in order to make the best of the day.
- Shin pads
During each activity we will ensure the children:
- Have lots of FUN!!
- Shooting and the basics of attacking play
- Controlling the ball with both feet
- Tackling and the basics of defensive play
- Free kicks, penalties and corners
- Vision and understanding the game and its laws
- Fair Play - learning to win and lose
- Please note we run a 48 credit and refund policy during our Holiday Clubs. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- If there are any changes in guidelines that may affect you, we will update you before the start of your activity.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions