The Shine Mini-Sports schedule is supported by experienced coaching staff and will include a wide range of fun based outdoor activities. This includes age appropriate games and challenges with sports such as Cricket, Rounders, Frisbee and Athletics.
Early access codes will be emailed on Monday 10th December.
- The Shine coaches will collect children and get them changed in the library or hall. Unless you want to, there is no need to meet your child before the club starts.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session..
- We will present a 'Star of the Day' award.
- Bookings must be made before 12.00 on the day - for late bookings please call 01174 033 033
- Cancellations should be made before 10.00am via email to [email protected]
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions