The Shine Multi-Sports schedule is supported by experienced coaching staff and will include a wide range of fun based outdoor activities. We will split the children into groups dependant upon age and/or ability to ensure they get the most enjoyment from the session. Includes games and challenges with sports such as tri-golf, hurdles, javelin, relays, dodgeball, handball, lacrosse, tennis, kwik cricket and more.
This club is only £2.00 per session!
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- We will present a 'Star of the Term' award
- Cancellations should be made before 10am on the day to receive a credit.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12:00 on that day, your child will be taken back to the school office.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions