Panto Play in a Day(Years 3 to 6)
Led by our enthusiastic drama team
Southville Primary School (Junior Site)
Jump into the world of storytelling and performance and unlock your potential with the Shine Performing Arts team.
Children will immerse themselves in a rich collection of drama games that will help inspire and ignite their imaginations to create a Panto themed show by the end of the day. With spooky costumes and the opportunity to make and decorate their own masks and props children will be guaranteed a fun packed day!
These play-in-a-day workshops are designed to bring the very best out of everyone and unlock their potential. Building confidence, enriching imaginations, trying new skills and building friendships all in one day! The children will perform their show at the end of the day at 3:45 and parents are invited to come watch.
- Packed lunch, drinks and snacks for the day. Shine is a nut free organisation and do not allow any products containing nuts or traces of nuts in their snacks/packed lunches. This includes Nutella, Pesto, Kinder Bueno and anything else containing nuts. We will call you and ask to bring alternatives if you pack nut items in lunch boxes.
- Water bottle
The Shine performance arts group will be guided through a range of activities throughout the day. A typical day will start off with them participating in ice breaking activities/games. After break they will start the main activity of building up their character or performance based on the theme for the day. After lunch they will then create props and set designs for the end of day performance.
Children will get the opportunity to enjoy themselves through a wide range of different activities during the day, including;
- Character work
- Script work
- Story building
- Solo work
- Scene making
- Costume design
- Mask making
- Set design
- Please note we run a 48 hour refund policy at our Holiday Clubs. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional team are first aid trained and DBS checked.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- This activity takes place at Southville Junior School, Myrtle Street.