These brand new clubs open to children from any school, this Shine Printmaking Course at the Shine Community Sports Hall in Henleaze will be an exploration into the world of printmaking with our very own Printing Technician (BA Hons qualified). Each week your child will discover a new printing technique including; etching, lino and screen printing, collagraphy and Batik. The children will be challenged with various tools and materials, returning home with frame-worthy crafts on craft paper or fabric.
This course is open to children from Reception to Year 6 from any school who want to explore and develop creative techniques, at a class outside of a school environment.
Week 1: Etched Animal Prints
Week 2: Collograph Block-Printing Cards
Week 3: Lino-Printing Wrapping Paper
Week 4: Screen-Printing Workshop
Week 5: Crayon Batik
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at Shine Community Sports Hall by 6pm.
- Cancellations should be made before 10am on the day to receive a credit.
- Bookings must be made before 12.00 on the day - for late bookings please call 01174 033 033
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions