Led by a qualified ceramicist, Shine Pottery Club will further develop your child’s understanding of pottery. Your child will work with various types of clay, forming it using hand-building techniques such as coiling, slab-work and mark-making.
Open to children from any school!
Shine will provide everything necessary. The children don't need to bring anything with them to this club.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at Shine Community Sports Hall by 6pm.
- Cancellations should be made before 10am on the day to receive a credit.
- Bookings must be made before 12.00 on the day - for late bookings please call 01174 033 033
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions