Shine's Snack & Chill provides a reliable, well-organised service for Elmlea Infants and Juniors parents who require extended childcare for the period following their child's after school activities.
Shine will collect the children from their activity and escort them to the school field, where they can eat the snack they have brought with them. There will be a variety of suitable activities are available until parents arrive to collect them. Shine marquees provide well ventilated shelter for the children.
Shine are working with your school to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures. Due to the additional measures, we have had to change our amendment and cancellation policy to 6 days notice required in order to receive a credit or refund.
- We ask that the children bring their own (nut free) snack.
- Please note a change to our cancellation and amendment policy to 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund. This is due to the COVID-19 restrictions and allow us the time to ensure we are following the guidelines within your school.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions