The students will learn the different styles of Broadway and West End dance with our qualified dance coaches. Theatre dance focuses on routines from your favourite shows, leading up to a live performance to family and friends at the end of term. Join Shine's inspirational and supportive dance instructors for this indoor based activity.
Please save the date: All children booked onto Shine Dance Clubs are invited to the Shine Dance Showcase on Friday 17th May, where there will be an evening of celebration and an opportunity for the children to showcase their dance routines learnt at their Shine dance clubs. For more information and register your child, please go to https://www.myshine.co.uk/activity/shine-dance-showcase
Shine's expert and enthusiastic team of instructors will take the group through the moves as well as focusing on techniques to help them link steps and remember choreography. As individuals and as part of a team the children will learn recognisable show tunes. The weekly sessions will build towards a series of live performances during the academic year with 'in-house' shows for the benefit of family and friends.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- We will present a 'Star of the Day' (or Term depending on the amount of children) award.
- Bookings must be made before 12.00 on the day - for late bookings please call 01174 033 033
- Cancellations should be made before 10.00am via email to [email protected]
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions